How, where and why business can receive support – these issues were discussed during a session of the Council on Improvement of Investment Climate of Vsevolozhsky District.
Several facts about Vsevolozhsky district:
- The largest municipal district not only in Leningrad region, but in Russia, with developed industry and high investment potential;
- The second place among the regional districts in terms of the volume of investments in fixed assets (65.3 billion rubles);
- 4 industrial parks in the territory of the district;
- 20 investment projects amounting to more than 16 billion rubles are being implemented;
- 13 investment projects receive support of Economic Development Agency of Leningrad Region.
The session of the Council on Improvement of Investment Climate was initiated by the Administration of the district. It gathered the representatives of business, the Administration, the Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity of Leningrad Region, heads of the regional business development institutions.
Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity Julia Kosareva provided detailed information about the advantages of the National project “Labour productivity” and invited the companies for participation.
Director of Economic Development Agency of Leningrad Region Anastasia Mikhalchenko told about new measures of support. She noted, that most investment projects already receive support, but suggested to communicate more actively in order to be aware of all changes and use all opportunities for business development in the region.
CEO of Industry Development Centre of Leningrad Region Vera Shtokaylo told about cluster development, cooperation opportunities and measures of support provided by the Centre free of charge, in particular, about participation of business in exhibitions, placement on electronic trading platforms, export support.