Customs and logistics forum Northwestern Gates of Russia will take place on 5 December 2019.
The Forum is organized by Russian-German Chamber of Commerce together with Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce.
More than 200 experts in the sphere of logistics and customs, representatives of German, Finnish and Russian business will participate in the event.
The programme of the Forum includes:
- last changes in customs legislation
- current issues of logistics and technical regulations
- main problems of application of new customs regulations
- comments and practical advice from experts of government bodies
- exchange of experience and opinions with other representatives of business community
The programme and registration are available here.