The list of economic activities for potential residents of the territory of advanced social and economic development Pikalevo was expanded.
The Government of the Russian Federation signed a decree on addition of new types of economic activity in the territory of advanced social and economic development Pikalevo which allow the residents to receive tax benefits.
Five new types of economic activity were added to 18 which already exist:
- production of other non-metallic mineral products (excluding production of cement, lime, gypsum)
- production of electric equipment
- production of machinery and equipment (not included in other groups)
- production of vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- repair and installation of machinery and equipment
Localization of business in the territory of advanced development Pikalevo provides 0% rate of corporate income tax and other benefits.
In 2019 three companies received the status of the resident of the territory of advanced development. PITEK implements an investment project on production of heat treated and impregnated wood, a confectionery factory F.Skrupskoy will be located in Pikalevo Industrial Park, RemAvtoPik started creating a service station for freight vehicles. Several applications of investors are being considered.