An annual meeting of the Commissioner for Entrepreneurs’ Rights in Leningrad Region Elena Ruleva with the heads of regional business associations was organized.
“The Magnificent Five” discussed wishes of the regional business for the coming year and summed up the results. The format of the event allowed making many joint plans for 2020.
Traditionally the main speakers of the event included the members of “The Magnificent Five”:
- Elena Ruleva, Commissioner for Entrepreneurs’ Rights in Leningrad Region;
- Mikhail Kosarev, Chairman of the Leningrad Regional Department of Business Russia;
- Elena Dyukareva, Vice-President of the Leningrad Region Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Alexander Gabitov, Head of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Leningrad Region;
- Alexander Kuzmin, Chairman of the Leningrad Regional Association Opora Russia.
Deputy Chairman of the Government of Leningrad Region Dmitry Yalov and First Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity Anton Finogenov also participated in the discussion.
“The meeting of “The Magnificent Five” is aimed not only at summing up the results of joint work in the format of an open dialogue of the authorities with business, but also at making plans for further work in the coming year,” emphasized Elena Ruleva.