In Leningrad region, investors can get property support in the form of leasing land plots without the bidding procedures, which generally contributes to increasing the investment prospects of the region.
1. Organizations planning to implement a large-scale investment project that must meet one of the criteria:
▪ The implementation of a large-scale investment project is envisaged as an event in the strategic planning document of Leningrad region (territorial planning schemes of Leningrad region, territorial planning schemes of the municipal district, Comprehensive Plan, etc.).
▪ The implementation of a large-scale investment project by an organization that performs one or more types of activities according to the economic activity codes:
The volume of investments must be at least 200 million rubles (for Lodeynopolsky, Podporozhsky and Boksitogorsky districts – at least 30 million rubles), and the number of new jobs – at least 50 (for Lodeynopolsky, Podporozhsky and Boksitogorsky districts – at least 10).
2. Organizations planning to implement investment projects for the creation and development of industrial parks (potential management companies of industrial parks)
3. Organizations that have received the resident status of the territory of advanced development