During a session of the Organizational Headquarters for Project Management in Leningrad Region several regional projects were updated and new project initiatives were presented.
Central Project Office of the Government of Leningrad Region performed an expert examination of existing priority projects. Some of them were suggested to be updated, some – to be prolonged due to external factors, and some – to be completed due to successful implementation.
The Governor Alexander Drozdenko approved the adjustments in priority projects and supported new ideas.
As the result, the portfolio of priority projects of Leningrad region received 6 new initiatives. The following projects were confirmed:
- Construction of a complex for processing ethane-containing gas with related infrastructure in Kingiseppsky district;
- Situation centre of the region;
- Governor's lyceum. First phase – Governor's lyceum online;
- Trail 47 (creation of a network of tourist routes for active recreation);
- Construction of multifunctional sport complexes under concession agreements in Murino and Tosno;
- Restoration and improvement of monuments dedicated to WWII.
The Governor of Leningrad region Alexander Drozdenko said that the confirmed projects are interesting and, which is more important, they can be implemented. He noted that project management method allows taking into consideration risks, making adjustments and achieving results within specified time frames.