Leningrad region is implementing measures aimed at provision of a possibility to submit applications on technological connection to electric grid in electronic form in order to reduce the general period of technological connection.
Using personal cabinet of a client at the websites of federal grid organizations the representatives of small and medium-sized business have the opportunity to:
- submit applications for technological connection and documents in electronic form without personal presence using a website anytime and anywhere;
- read draft agreement on technological connection and sign the agreement and technic specification using digital signature without visiting a grid operator (this service is implemented by Lenenergo and Leningrad Regional Electric Grid Company);
- receive power supply contract signed by Guaranteeing supplier using digital signature under “one-stop-shop” principle without visiting client centres;
- provide control over conclusion and execution of technological connection agreement;
- receive feedback concerning technological connection.
Today territorial grid operators of Leningrad region have personal cabinets for clients on their websites: